Simon Loader is an expert in communications who has worked with leading businesses in a wide range of industries.
He has also founded a number of companies including Student Edge, which is Australia’s largest student membership platform with over 1.1 million members.
Simon founded Axito in 2012, and his extensive experience in business planning and strategy consulting has secured over $500 million in government funding for companies.
- LEADS (2009 – 2013)
- Alyka (2011 – 2013)
- Axito (2013 – Present)
- Student Edge (2003 – Present)
- Sensis (2007 – 2009)
- Excom Education (2007)
- Alty’s Multi Services (2006 – 2007)
- Edith Cowan University – Major in Marketing and Management (2005)
- Phoenix Business College – Certiﬁcate IV in Business Administration (2003)
- Academic Tutor – University of Western Australia (2019 – Present)
- Coach – Willetton Basketball Association Inc.
- Creator – Sunterra
Leadership & Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Simon understands how to create innovation, having created several startups of his own – crucial element knowledge he utilizes to guide and support new thinking. Finding new business opportunities is in his blood.
- Simon provides mentoring and coaching to businesses and organisations.
Driving Business Growth with Marketing Power
- Simon is an esteemed and well-recognized communications professional oﬀering years of experience and expertise. Throughout his career as a communications professional, Simon has developed and led marketing planning, strategies, marketing project management and campaign implementation for diverse businesses in WA.
- As Director and Marketing Consultant at LEADS for 4 years, Simon leveraged a variety of development strategies and support mechanisms that were instrumental in launching new businesses and improving company’s bottom lines through implementation of sound promotional strategies.
- Simon teaches marketing at the University of Western Australia.
- Simon currently works with startups and businesses, strategizing outcomes and developing growth strategies.
Helping Brands Break Into the Digital World
- Simon’s core technical capabilities enabled companies to boost their presence in the digital world through digital marketing including web development for branding, eCommerce, social media setup and management, SEO and pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- At Alyka, Simon developed online strategies for small to medium enterprises increasing their online engagement, traﬃc, and proﬁts.
- He continues to leverage his mastery of digital marketing in his advisory and consultancy work in WA.