David Hutson has worked in Project Management and Business Development for over 25 years with an extensive network of contacts, providing multiple channel and sales opportunities for clients.
David’s business development experience included roles in professional services, software, entertainment, recruitment and telecommunications . He co-founded AB&H Technology Services, which specialised in facilitating R&D Tax Incentives and Grant Applications and previously worked as National Business Development Director for Insight Business Australia in the R&D space.
David’s career was founded in the telecommunications industry, working in external plant construction, design and project management for Telstra. He also ran his own communications design and project management consultancy.
- Axito, Principal (2020-Present)
- AB&H Technology Services, Director (2016-2020)
- Insight Business Australia, National Business Development Director (2012-2016)
- Various Business Development roles (2009-2012)
- Rhyscom Consulting, Managing Director (2001-2008)
- SKILLED Group, Design Manager WA (1999-2001)
- CMR Consulting, Managing Director (1997-1999)
- Telstra (1983-1996)
- Northam Senior High School/Rockingham Senior High School
- Manning Technical Training School
- Telstra accreditation in External Plant Design and Construction # 90091420
- Chair/Director Bicycling Western Australia (2005-2019)
- Apiarist (beekeeper)
- Martial Artist 4th degree black belt
Significant R&D and Grant Writing Experience
- David has managed consultancies specialising in R&D and Grant Applications.
- He built a strong personal and professional reputation in the sector.
- Very savvy in digital marketing, use of social media and SEO.
Unparalleled Business Development Experience
- David has worked in Business Development in telecommunications, software, entertainment, recruitment and more.
- Solid understanding of the business development pipeline.
- Ability to “connect the dots” and derive channel and sales opportunities for clients.
- David has built over 8,500 Linkedin connections.
- He is accomplished as a public speaker and MC at events and conferences.
Diverse and multi-sector experience
- David has experience in project large fibre optic, gas water and power projects throughout Australia.
- He has worked with companies in most sectors including mining and resources, oil and gas, industrial, software and IT, food and beverage, agriculture, sport, events, entertainment, recruitment and many more.