Bruno has expertise in the fields of agriculture, land development and sourcing of supply chains. Bruno’s early experience lay in the accounting and legal industries but it is in practical entrepreneurship that he has truly found his niche and core expertise.
Bruno has experience founding start-ups over several industries but predominantly in the fields of agriculture and food supply, and property development. Bruno grew up in the poultry industry as a young man and is now a Director of AAA Eggs (one of Australia’s largest egg producing companies) with operations in several states. He has also been involved in several large-scale land developments throughout Western Australia from rural and farming developments to urban property developments.
Bruno is an active and seasoned start up entrepreneur who understands the pitfalls of many early stage businesses.
- AAA Pty Ltd (Golden Eggs and Wesfeeds)
- D&D Property Group
- UWA Soccer Club
- Bachelor of Commerce from UWA with a triple major in IR, HR and marketing 1998
- Bachelor of Law from University of London 2002
- Bachelor of Law from UWA 2005
START UP COMPANIES
- Zonesport – Junior development company with 7 franchises over 3 states.
- D&D Property Group that includes operations in the following areas:
o Land Development.
o Property Rezoning.
o Facilities Management services.
o Commercial cleaning
o Importing construction materials services.
o Commercial and industrial construction.
o Wholesale car licencing yard.
o Financial planning division.
o Auto and mortgage broking company.
Leadership and entrepreneurial zeal
- Bruno has run several companies at the same time at small and large scale. This requires incredible discipline and understanding of both the companies’ and staff needs whilst ensuring the client always comes first.
- He has run companies over the state borders several times and also imported goods from China and Europe to complete construction contracts here in Australia.
Driving busines growth
- Bruno is well recognised for his professionalism and ‘can do’ attitude.
- He has been involved with businesses that have thrived and grown as well as those that have required restructuring in order to survive. This has given him invaluable experience in risk mitigation and the need to implement sound procedural checks at all levels throughout the organisations.
Global supply chain
- Bruno has successfully negotiated and exercised supply chains of importing and exporting in the industries of construction and food supply.
- This has included practices requiring ISO accreditations and obtaining extra government approvals in order to meet contractual conditions.
Innovation and agriculture industry experience
- Bruno has dealt with innovation in construction and the agriculture industries in order to remain market competitive. This required significant investment and research into product development and taking the risk of implementing those products into the market.
International and cross-culture experience
- His business network extends beyond WA and Australia by being a member of YPO. This allows him access to business leaders in countries all over the world.