Ash Mohebi is a Chartered Accountant with qualiﬁcations in restructuring and turnaround combined with 15 years’ experience in advisory, corporate ﬁnance and insolvency.
Ash has led and managed teams on numerous insolvency engagements including voluntary administrations, corporate liquidations and personal bankruptcies.
Ash worked alongside multinational teams within PwC, RSM, FTI Consulting and Axito including professionals hailing from the US, Europe, South Africa, and Asia.
Ash brings his varied experiences to his current role of Principal at Axito. His ﬁnancial modelling skills include developing three-way forecasts for capital and debt raising, business valuation models, contract pricing evaluations, solvent trading reviews, budgets and many others.
- Axito (2019-present)
- JBC Corporate (2017-19)
- FTI Consulting (2015-17)
- Edith Cowan University (2013-15)
- RSM (2010-13)
- Baha’i World Centre (2008-10)
- PwC (2006-08)
- AASB (2005)
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and
Turnaround Association (Grad Cert in Restructuring) – ARITA 2018
- Chartered Accountant – CAANZ 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
with Honours, University of Western Australia
Expertise at Both Ends of the Insolvency Spectrum
- Ash has led and managed teams on numerous insolvency engagements from voluntary
administrations to corporate liquidations to personal bankruptcies.
- Armed with knowledge gained in the legislative and procedural workings of the insolvency
system, Ash has offered clients strategic restructuring pathways toward solvent operations,
from recovery plans, to guidance through Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA) scenarios.
- Ash has forged strong networks in this industry with experts in law, asset valuations and
Impacting Business Decisions with Financial Modelling
- Over the course of his career, Ash has been called upon for his financial modelling skills to
assist clients with key decisions and actions, including the development of three-way forecasts for capital and debt raising, business valuation models, contract pricing evaluations, insolvent trading reviews, budgets and many others.
- Comprehensive forecasts are currently helping our clients to raise $10 million in equity
International and Cross Cultural Experience
- From 2008-2010 Ash lived and worked in Israel, overseeing the budgets of a number of
internal units of his host organisation, including facilities management, security, staff
accommodation and construction.
- Ash worked alongside a multinational team including professionals hailing from the US, UK,
France, South Africa, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Ash was part of a team negotiating the organisation’s fuel procurement for its fleet of over
100 vehicles with two of Israel’s largest fuel retailers.
Strategy and Grants
- Ash has provided clients with hundreds of grant opportunities in tandem with detailed
business evaluations, savvy strategic advice and strong grant writing capabilities.
- In the past 12 months, Ash has assisted clients to apply for almost $3 million in grant funding.